The trees in your yard are one of its most important aspects. They add a tremendous amount of beauty and also provide you with some much-appreciated shade. If you are like most homeowners, you take a lot of pride in keeping your trees looking healthy and well-maintained. Unfortunately, the best efforts at tree maintenance can not always prevent tree health issues from arising that lead to the need for tree removal.
When you have trees that need to be removed, you want to find a reliable tree service that can do a great job at an affordable price. If you need an affordable tree service Springfield IL then we are the team to call.
Our dedicated tree professionals can help you with all of your tree service needs. This includes professional tree removal. We also offer 24 hour emergency tree removal Springfield IL for those circumstances where rapid action needs to be taken. If you need Springfield IL stump grinding, you can also call on our team of professionals.
With these points in mind, these are some of the key things that you can look out for that indicate that you need our team to provide you with professional tree removal services.
The Key Signs That Indicate a Need for Tree Removal
- A Tree Is Causing Damage to Other Aspects of Your Property – If one of your trees is currently damaging, or threatening to damage other aspects of your property such as your house or other buildings, then the best solution might be to have it removed.
- Their Are Signs of Significant Root Decay – Root decay is a sign that a tree is no longer healthy. Removal is often the best solution if you notice that you have a tree with a root decay problem.
- A Tree’s Trunk Is No Longer Structurally Sound – If you have a tree with a trunk that is showing large signs of decay and seems to be becoming structurally unsound, it is time to have it look at as it might need removal.
- A Recent Storm Has Damaged a Tree Beyond Saving – Storms can cause serious damage to trees and this often leads to the need for removal. If a storm has damaged one of your trees significantly, it is time to have our professionals look at it.
- The Tree’s Leaves Show Signs That they Are Not Healthy – Unhealthy and deformed leaves, and patches of your tree that are absent of any leaves are a sign of declining tree health. It is another sign that the tree might need to be removed.
Contact Our Team When You Spot These Signs
If you have noticed these warning signs, it is time to contact our team so that we can assess the condition of your tree and remove it if deemed necessary. Our reputation as the leading tree service in Springfield IL is built on our commitment to providing an outstanding customer experience. Call us today or send us a message through our website. We are excited to hear from you soon about how we can be of assistance.